SOLD: RESTORED BUNGALOW IN HANCOCK PARK AREA
3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,684 SF • 5,100 SF Lot • CLOSE TO LARCHMONT VILLAGE • 1923 VINTAGE STYLE • $1,505,700 SOLD
570 N Irving Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004
This 3BR/2BA+DEN Hancock Park/Larchmont area bungalow has a spacious living room with hardwood floors, coved ceilings, French windows, and a gas fireplace. Formal dining room opens to an outdoor patio. Spacious, gourmet eat-in kitchen with center island, custom cabinets, Carrera marble counter tops and back-splashes, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf range and hood, Bosch dishwasher, and a built-in Thermador double wine chiller. The home’s den/family area/TV room is open to the kitchen and its doors lead to a spacious covered patio for indoor/outdoor living. The home’s comfortable master suite features high ceilings, a walk-in closet, and French doors to the back yard. Master bathroom has a spa tub, separate step-in shower, and two pedestal sinks. Two additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom add to the functionality of the house. Outdoor areas include a 14-jet in-ground spa with waterfall, outdoor shower, gas fire pit, and dining area. Close to Larchmont Village all the area has to offer.
- 3BR/2BA+DEN 1,684 sq.ft. Hancock Park area home on 5,100 sq.ft.
- Spacious living room with hardwood floors and a gas fireplace
- Formal dining room opens to outdoors
- Eat-in kitchen with center island
- Den/family area is open to kitchen
- Master suite has high ceilings, a walk-in closet, and French doors to the backyard
- Master bath has spa tub, step-in shower, and two pedestal sinks
- 2 additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom add to functionality
- Great outdoor spaces including in-ground spa
- Close to Larchmont Village and all the area offers